Keep You Goals To Yourself

I know from my own experience if you want your plans to not workout tell others about them. I don't know why that happens but it just happens that way. Every time when I was exited about accomplishing some goal and I shared it with anybody friends, parents, whatever then after a little while some obstacles started to appear and all my dreams were falling apart and there was nothing I could do about it. However when I kept my plans to myself everything worked out smoothly every single time. 
Whether you like it or not it's just a fact! Wanna have some success don't talk about it with anybody!
Still don't believe me? Well then here is an awesome short TED Talk by highly successful entrepreneur Derek Sivers about KEEPING YOUR GOALS TO YOURSELF! 
CHOOSE YOUR SIDE NOW ;) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment